Monday, January 5, 2015

Migrating to WordPress

Hi folks! Happy new year! Hope you've had a great start to the year. I know I have! On this occasion I have made a significant change w.r.t my blog. When I first entered the world of blogging, I started with Blogger. In all these years I have posted more than 40 posts on this blog and have had tons of people read it and appreciate it. I can't thank you enough for that.

But this year I have decided to move Thoughts Of The Third Eye from Blogger to WordPress. Last year I started a new blog called From The Desk Of A Businesswoman on WordPress and when I compare Blogger to WP, I find that I like WP more. Besides, Blogger is comparatively quite limited and I sometimes get frustrated because of that.

Head on over to trulysu.wordpress.com and make sure you follow/save it. I have copied all my past posts to the new blog address and have kept them in the Blogger address too for the time being. So you can find all the past blog posts on either of the addresses.

See you all on WordPress!

No comments: